Anaxes Edits (Feel free to comment more suggestions)

I figured making this thread in this way would make it easier for Alydus and Pete to sort through the map edits, insted of 50+ different topics

Moving on, I think a bigger Generator room would be needed, and a Turbo laser battery (functional or not) would be a good touch, since the main way we get attacked is Munis, It makes since for our base to have Turbo laser defenses, to shoot down said ships.

I'll update this as I get more ideas, and others please post yours in the comments, so its easier on Alydus and Pete 😄

• +1 2

Well I cant edit so Update 1 of (x)

A larger skybox would be awesome, since we have big ship models and the skybox is already fairly shallow, Would make Pilots lifes so much better

• +1 2

Mini CIS base to allow the continued use of incursionists, perhaps when they spawn set up a system so loads of B1's spawn too to allow for more active base attacks as it would be more difficult for a single incursionist to attack in such a large open area. Have them spawn in a tank or bomber rather than a fighter and due to the republic controlled space safety measure just increase the cooldown dramatically.

Instead of tubos I think missile launchers would be a nice change, not sure how easy to impliment it would be but several strategically placed SAM sites around the base that can be mounted to fire (maybe guided) missiles at aircraft would be cool. Or maybe have one big missile launcher that has to be operated by several people to load and fire, just thinking as it would add more RP to have some kind of manual loading to these weapons to make it more interesting.

- Taller Skybox

- Bigger ER/Generator Room

- Bigger SIM Room(s)

- Turbo Laser Batteries (or some kind of turret)

- Maybe some kind of Sheild Gen (like the christophis map)

- Proper offices for COs, MCOs, BG and HP and HM

- Maybe a firing range on the top floor of the armoury (as the one in cadet room is hard to get to)

Edited by [PU] FurrDazzler
  • +1 3

What about the lake in anaxes? (The one directly in front of the main gate). All that does is lead to a dead end at the front of the base, literally just showing the void. It'd be nice to maybe have that lead somewhere such as said CIS or other clone base. 

• +1 3
17 minutes ago, [PU] FurrDazzler said:

Teleporters between the SIM Rooms and the Veiwing/Control rooms would be nice aswell (i made too many edits to my first comment, so guess im starting a second one)

I think instead of teleporters maybe some elevators or stairs.

I'm thinking (like I said in the discord) an AT-TE or vehicle repair bay where we can have a vehicle deployment station that's covered by the hangar rather than being outside in full view of any ships. Could use this for passiveRP as well.

• +1 1
17 hours ago, [ABMC] Asriel said:

I'm thinking (like I said in the discord) an AT-TE or vehicle repair bay where we can have a vehicle deployment station that's covered by the hangar rather than being outside in full view of any ships. Could use this for passiveRP as well.

I think that some of the Hangers in MHB (not the landing strip) could be designated as Ground Vehicle Use, and other Air Vehicles, as on a server ive been on before there could be some repair bays built into the hangers in MHB

Another hangar bay as the main hb is just for ground vehicles not aircraft.

50 minutes ago, 𝙋𝙤𝙥𝙠𝙤𝙧𝙣 said:

So right now you have to use the teleport from the LAAT to get to jedi temple, it would be nice if there was like a teleport in the skybox so that you have to use a ship to get there.

yeah maybe like it is on rishimoon?

• +1 1
2 hours ago, Chad said:

yeah maybe like it is on rishimoon?

How about just the Jedi Temple from Rishi slapped onto the one in anaxes? Eh?

2 hours ago, [PU] Wolf said:

How about just the Jedi Temple from Rishi slapped onto the one in anaxes? Eh?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm possibly 

Grandfathered from CE General-OOC

An Alyx AI Unit That when broken either stops it from doing anything, increases how long it takes to respond and do the thing or has an X chance of doing the wrong thing.

Could also have the same fault if all the reactors break / are destroyed.

• +1 3

I know it may be difficult but if possible a ventelation system might be nice and useful for events for commando droids to sneak through and perhaps there are pannels inside for CE to fix and the same ventelation could fill up with gas if parts of the base are damage the same way the blue fire shoots out of pipes on the ship.

• +1 1
6 hours ago, Zmurfus said:

I know it may be difficult but if possible a ventelation system might be nice and useful for events for commando droids to sneak through and perhaps there are pannels inside for CE to fix and the same ventelation could fill up with gas if parts of the base are damage the same way the blue fire shoots out of pipes on the ship.

oooh yes vents would be nice

On 6/16/2020 at 1:03 AM, Zmurfus said:

Hell yeah!  Hoooowever, there will need to be some prevention for minges or just regular players getting in the vents by jumping on each other, glitching in, etc. 

• +1 1
56 minutes ago, [PU] Wolf said:

Hell yeah!  Hoooowever, there will need to be some prevention for minges or just regular players getting in the vents by jumping on each other, glitching in, etc. 

Could have CE give the ability to lock ventelation entrances

• 2 weeks later...

I love the idea of vents throughout the base!

I also got inspiration from another map and would like to add some sort of sewer, that could link in nicely.

• +1 2
  • Alydus pinned this topic