Give Shaak Ti the ability to use CG retinal scanners in the brig

As stated in the title, I should be given access to the retinal scanners to the brig, seen as I am currently the jedi general of the regiment it seems strange that I am not allowed inside all the areas of the brig considering that is where my regiment is based. 

That is all  🙂 

-1 because Jedi generals aren't really a thing anymore, at least at the moment it is up in the air how they need to be integrated into clone command (or not as command at all).

Understand the lore reason though and that's valid but I'll leave this up to Plasma to decide.

eeeeh. I see why this would be Useful. However there are a few key issues with this 
I mean technically you are still there General, however the current standing with Jedi Generals does needed to be discussed, and i dont mean to be offensive when i say this, but with if you got into a disagreement and sub sequential falling out with CG , the retinal scanner usage would then result to be completely pointless, if you wanted access you could just ask any regular CG or Command access into the brig. So -1.