CGI Astromech Droid Models

So, a little while ago some super high quality CGI Astromech droids were released, supposedly with animations and stuff.

I thought they would be a good replacement for the droids we have right now, CGI would fit in way better.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2281582165

The animations are cool but they arent nearly as detailed. They are also slightly larger which may be a detractor, depending on which way you view astromechs. 

Old vs suggested

image.png.d09491cf8d4accf809d8027314eef87a.pngimage.png.a076ea09815e980b3fd3fd49d8d4fa3f.png

I shall stay neutral for now, interested to hear what others think about this though.

+1 i like the animation on them just cause they are lower quality doesn't make them unusable and they aren't bad quality still.

Suggestion denied as the current Astromech model selection is perfectly sufficient, despite community feedback.

Your suggestion/bug report has now changed status to denied, see the replies to this topic for the reason. If your bug report was denied, it is because it was not able to be re-produced by a member of the development team, or because you submitted a bug report that is invalid and either will not be fixed, or is not fixable (such as asking us to fix an issue with the game itself).

Thank you for taking your time to write your suggestion/bug report.