Billy
  • Creator of the Gamemode used on CWRP
    Alydus
  • Staff Member
    No
  • Previous Staff Member
    Yes
  • Previous Staff Member Retire Reason
    School in norway started getting harder due to Covid-19 so i had to stop, but now i am free to help due to most of the stuff that i am supposed to be doing stopped.
  • Working Microphone
    Yes
  • Languages
    English, Albanian, Norwegian, a bit of chinese
  • Adapting to situations
    Yes, thats the main reason i love playing as a EP as i can work with the users on the Event, building rp between them.
  • Event Planner Experience
    Yes
  • Servers you have planned events on
    This one, Nemesis (Legendary Old server), Omega (Even more Legendary), and i have been EP/GM with others but they used to be a joke of a server
  • What can you bring to the EP team?
    I have worked with Editing, Screenwriting/storytelling as my main thing and i believe that can be converted into the job of a EP.
  • About you
    As i said before i work on editing or filmmaking as a whole and i love making videos, i used to make small trailers but they used to be trash, from where i stand i'd give them a 2/10. I have worked on my editing skills and now believe i have somekind of knowledge when it comes to hyping people up. And i have witnessed a lot of shitty events and now know how to make events interesting.
  • Thinking of an event idea
    Simple, make a basic plan: Go to planet, kill CIS officer. Then add certain side objectives: Destroy door, take control of an area, kill sith, hack enemy comms etc. Then expand the reason why we are going there: The CIS officer is a ex republic navy, he has dangerous intel that can make our fleet look insanely predictable. Now the main reason why being a EP is so fun. Adapting to the plan, if they capture the officer, there will be a venator attack. Use EC to create dialogue between the republic and the enemy, for example: Engineer/RC hacks into comms, he can hear what the enemy are saying, use it to locate the officer. Use different components to increase the fun between ALL regiments and other.
  • Planning an event idea
    Now having the idea, finding a plan to execute it is harder. What map should it be? It must be a map we know, we know all the different locations where we can put our officer in, we know where to put snipers, we know where we can put a CIS blockade etc. Now having a EC isn't really a priority but what their main RP objective IS. For example, we can have a CIS commander being in the comms saying stuff and hinting of their location etc. We can have a sith make the jedis turn to the dark side. ETC. This stage you just think deeper into the event and execute it.
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate how capable you believe you are at thinking of, planning and executing an event?
  • On a scale of 1-10, how comfortable are you using the Garry's Mod Sandbox spawnmenu?
  • Please provide ship event plan including what and why something is happening in your event, how that will affect the players, the expected outcome and EP notes to follow during the event
    Stealth Commando (There are already inside)
    Fleet are alerted of somesort of a anomaly, it has weird codes, numbers, words etc. When they were broadcasted, certain troops were activated to a Stealth Commando. Each commando has a objective. Kill. But for that to happen they must be quiet.
    (These troops are either selected randomly or are very trusted. All selected commandos only gain a cloaking device. They gain a message "Kill Silently" in PM's, they are moved into a channel where they can plan their attacks if they desire that.)

Fleet gain more information of Commando being deep behind enemy lines, and that they are being hinted that there could be commandos inside the venator. Fleet start a search Probably. When a person is killed they are messaged by the EP "You have lost all knowledge of what just happen.". While this is happening the Commandos will start trying to sabotage the ship increasing the danger.
    (IF the commandos are able to destroy basically everything, the last thing they can do is kill Fleet. And also they are not allowed to cloak 24/7, they are only given that ability if they are messaged "Cloak Ready.")

This will continue until they are found/killed. If the venator still hasn't killed the commandos, they will send out a beacon, which will initiate a basic venator attack.
    Every 5 minutes fleet are given a message hinting where the Commandos could be, just to make it easier, for example: A commando is wearing 212th armor.

Amount of commandos: 4-6.
    What happens if everyone dies way to early?: We get a second chance but the number of commandos are reduced by alot (2-3 commandos)
    Everyone can be killed by the Commandos.
  • Please provide a Planetary event plan including what will happen on the main base and why this happens, the planet they are going to RP wise, the name of the map being changed to, a description of what the troops will do as well as how this will affect them, the expected outcome and EP notes to follow during the event
    Full Onslaught
    Base: Anaxes, are informed of a massive republic attack on a core CIS planet nearby, this will reduce CIS control and increase republic domination. This attack will be focused on control which means the republic must hold a position, set up radars etc.

Map: gm_fork (night version). The republic are informed that they are to stick together and push together, they will have a 40 minute timer before we lose control. Sometimes we are given support from venators above, sometimes CIS would attack at us. We would need 2-3 EP's, 1 working with the venator and the munificent, 1 sending out droids. We would hopefully also have EC droids working with the ground forces and trying to kill the Republic. For example one would control a tank (he wont be retarded and WILL have somewhat of a good aim), commandos/BX, etc. Hopefully if there is a addon where we can all jump down with parachutes. That or we just spawn on a warehouse or smth. Something near the objective.

There are 3 areas to be controlled. If republic captures a area, they gain 5minutes on the timer.

There are 3 endings. 1. The republic takes control over the areas and win, the CIS are retreating and it is a good win. 2. The republic fail and are bombed by the CIS and lose. 3. The republic EASILY win but CIS take one munificent to use everything on the republic. Those are the reasonable endings we can have. Other then that this event is mainly a big attack and a take control kind of an event.

Application pushed to training phase

You'll be contacted on discord about further steps please keep in mind you may still be denied if you fail this training.

Application accepted

Passed training.