Remove USE from Shadow when Cloaked

Title is self-explanatory, Shadow should loose the ability to use things when cloaked, it means they can bypass droids placed around key points in events.

• +1 3
  • -1 3

-1 , Shadows main Objective is to sneak into buildings with cloak, removing their rights to open and use objects in cloak wouldn't work very well, i mean i'm no EP here but if you notice they're going in and actually using the USE feature, make the droids report stuff like that in

• +1 1
On 6/22/2020 at 6:36 PM, Cud said:

-1 , Shadows main Objective is to sneak into buildings with cloak, removing their rights to open and use objects in cloak wouldn't work very well, i mean i'm no EP here but if you notice they're going in and actually using the USE feature, make the droids report stuff like that in

I understand your point Cud but I many EPs put droids or NPCs in the way of the players and an objective before fully setting up the objective so the server doesn't completely lag from a whole map of droids. Shadow tend to sneak past the fight sit inside the objective then complain when there is nothing there.

It is already really hard to keep track of everything as an EP especially where the front line of troops is let alone Shadow 4 steps ahead.

• +1 1

it would make shadow useless in the respect of infiltrating which is shadow's main job

• +1 1

Just, why? There's no point to this. Eps will have to think of other methods, the whole point is to be agile and sneaky, not invisible and some what disabled. 

• +1 1

+1 this is very helpful, as it means EPs can still easily keep track of shadow without them derailing the event, and still means shadow is useful as they would still have the important part of their kit, a cloaking device, it just limits where they can go so they cant run off

Edited by [PU] FurrDazzler

-1 Although yes it is annoying when Shadow sneak into an area where they shouldn't be, there is a simple solution for that problem: Just get good.

D42138BB2FE61B1C45D075142550B17FCFAC5EA7

I +1 this suggestion as I feel it helps balance Shadow's infinite cloak, if this was implemented I really doubt it would affect anything majorly as uncloaking for a few seconds to open a door isn't a major disaster, it just raises the skill ceiling for being able to use the cloak properly, having to make sure no one is watching when you uncloak.

• +1 2

+1 being able to open doors completely in cloak needs a nerf in my opinion and it makes events harder to run for EP's as they can't spawn all the NPC's in from the start or there will be too much lag yet there is literally no way to stop or slow down shadow at the moment from getting to a place they shouldn't be at yet

• +1 2

Personally, +1 as I believe it could help balance shadow's cloak in regards to events as previously mentioned but it also makes sense in relation to the fact that droids are smart enough (I think?) to recognise that a door is opened out of nowhere and to infer that there is someone cloaked there. This will only raise the bar on a regiment that demon wants to be elite so I see no harm.

• +1 2